United Arab Emirates
Cambium cnPilot Enterprise WIFI
At a glance
- Comprehensive Cloud Based Controller.
- Zero touch onboarding and configuration.
- Inventory tracking & monitoring.
- Mass configuration & upgrade.
- Dashboard view with alarms
- Hybrid Email Solution – O365 and On-premise exchange
- Hierarchical device organization
- Limited Lifetime warranty (5 years)
- Wi-Fi service with cnMaestro’s Guest Access capabilities that support splash page hosting, social login, temporary access vouchers, and payment gateway
- Ability to create time, rate and volumelimited traffic profiles
“Businesses like self-service management — but only if it’s simple. In that regard cnPilot Cloud is head and shoulders above the other web management portals we evaluated. Easy to Deploy and Adapt Over Time for a new customer takes only about an hour. Our technician simply mounts the access point on and connects the cables.”
The Customer’s Group has been involved in food services in Saudi Arabia and the Arab Middle East since the early 1990’s, when Financing Company acquired the Restaurant franchise for Saudi Arabia and became the master franchisee for the wider region.
Company opened its first restaurant in Riyadh in December 1992. Today, there are more than 400 outlets in the region; in 2012, customer was awarded the prestigious Franchisee of the Year award by Restaurant Brand for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region.
Customer has presence Across UAE with multiple Restaurants & Food Brands.
- With Multiple Chains of Restaurants customer was not having standard Wi-Fi Solution,
they were having multiple brands with old chipsets having an open network with different
SSIDs & was unable to manage from a single console.
- Multiple issues in restaurants for like slowness, Wi-Fi device malfunctioning and failures,
- Not having Captive Portal to securely Authenticate and onboard users.
- Logs maintenance of the user connectivity as per the local laws.
- Replace/ Change Legacy WiFi Hardware with Enterprise WiFi Solution
- Total network visibility and remote management, centralized management on cloud (No investment for on-premise management console)
- Minimizes network downtime and promotes an effortless user experience.
- Design Customized Captive Portal (Guest WiFi Access) for Branding to provide Free
- Internet Access to customers but with limited Bandwidth
- Minimize the number of calls from Restaurants & provide seamless services with minimum manpower
- Cost-Effective Solution
Given the importance of Wi-Fi to their business, customer needed a fast, reliable network
that could be centrally managed, upgraded and allow for high density.
“When they contacted us, they had very limited coverage in their restaurants and franchisee outlets. They were disconnected from inventory management and needed connectivity for their customer’s devices, tablets, and phones”
– Sumit Mhaskar, Regional Manager at Know All Edge.
We performed a detailed site survey with heat maps to ensure that connectivity would be available throughout the entire area. We designed a complete coverage solution using wireless broadband.” Know All Edge team recommended and deployed 60 cnPilot E600 4×4 Gigabit 802.11ac Wave 2 Dual-Band Access Points.
- Higher performance due to State of the Art devices with Wave2 AC Chipset (4x4MIMO)
- Centralized management and control with cnPilot Cloud controller
- Able to define policies for upload & download speed for Guest/Clients.
- Deployment is very easy with Zero-touch onboarding and configuration
- Able to fetch customer/guests data and giving secure internet access through Captive Portal
with their Branding
- Visibility, Centralized Management & Control over all AP’s & Restaurant’s Internet Access With 5 Years comprehensive warranty customer gets higher ROI and lower TCO with an enterprise-grade solution.