- The legacy tape-based backup product had limited support for enterprise workloads and multiple cloud platforms being used by various different businesses.
- Long backup window time negatively impacted data availability.
- Legacy backup systems lacked the functionality they needed to ensure all data was protected
- Risk due of data loss due to Ransomware
Significant reduction in storage costs and 35% less storage consumption annually with implementation of HyperScale Appliance.
Significant reduction in backup window time — from two days to just less than 4 hours, with better RPO and RTO compared with earlier tape-based backup.
35-40% improvement in the overall efficiency for resources management.
Enhanced customer experience by using a stable and secure data protection tool to support backups for all enterprise workloads and multi-cloud services.
Enabled IT team to focus on new features and technology rather than stabilizing backup operation
GAINS AGILITY TO EXPAND NEW SERVICES WHILE SUPPORTING
HYBRID CLOUD STRATEGY
With the ongoing threat of cyber-attacks, data security is a top priority for customers. Thanks to the built-in encryption feature for third parties, Commvault gives its internal customers confidence that their data is safe and secure.
Appliance & Hybrid On-Premise
HyperScale Appliance for data
protection, Disaster Recovery,
Virtual Machine Management,
Deduplication & Replication
At a glance
• Providing internal IT Services to the umbrella group companies.
• Huge number of confidential case files and mailboxes
• Quick RTO/RPO’s & Data Compliance Solution Deployed, Commvault HyperScale Appliance for data protection, Disaster Recovery, Virtual Machine Management, Deduplication & Replication
• Commvault Complete™ Data Protection
• Commvault Hyperscale Appliance
• HPE Nimble, 3PAR, MSA Storage Systems
• 150-200TB average weekly backup range
Key Assets Protected
• 400TB of data protected on hybrid Cloud services
• SAP applications
• Oracle Database
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft SQL
• 450 VM’s
“Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many customers are working from home and they have become extremely focused on endpoint protection,” said VP IT. “We are now using Commvault to protect over 450 servers and databases for our group business. This capability has empowered us to expand protection service and provide a complete backup portfolio to our internal group companies.”